Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Catching the Wagon again....

Friday was a day of packing & cleaning the van as Lydia & I were heading to Atlantic City as soon as my older kids were picked up by their father, so I never ended up getting a workout done.  I don't take my DVD's along on the weekend trips for fear of breaking, & I either use it as a rest day or find some other means of working out when I go out of town.  Saturday morning we spent an hour in the heated pool swimming on the rooftop of our hotel outdoors followed by an hour of sitting & relaxing in the spa with the water jets right on my back.  It felt so good & relaxed my back alot.  After the pool & spa, I took Lydia up to the boardwalk & we walked for 4 miles to just enjoy the afternoon!  We came back to the room & had a nice dinner!  Sunday was an early day as we had to wake up at 6am to make it back home by 11am for my oldest's cheerleading graduation homecoming ceremony.  We spent almost 7 hours walking around a football field for this or that plus I spent an hour of working in the concession stand!  I was spent by nighttime, so no official workout again!  Monday was another busy day!  I met my friend Angie at the zoo for free entrance day & her birthday.  She had her 2 kids & I had Lydia, so we had a 3, 2, & 1 year old to chase after!  I turned my Jog Log app on my iPhone on to track our distance walked which ended up being 5.73 miles.  After getting home at 3:30pm, making dinner, & getting Steph to her cheer practice & then her outbound parent meeting for her trip to Williamsburg, VA next week with school, so there went Monday night as I was still exhausted.  I fell asleep with TV on & all & slept for 8 straight hours thru my alarm & all Tues morning.  Tues I was just so exhausted that orginally wanted to get a workout in during nap time, but I end up taking a nap myself, so I used Tuesday for my rest day.  Finally I managed to catch the train again today though!!  Dad was off work cause of the rain this morning, so during nap time I was able to go & get my run in.  I ran 3.26 miles!!  But I didn't finish my day there!!  At bed time I got CLX Burn circuit 2, Turbo Fire Core 20 & HIIT 15 done!!!  I was on fire!!  Fitbit right now is saying 3727 calories burned for today & I believe that may just be my highest yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment