Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 3: CLX Burn Circuit 1 + “Stretch 10” Class

Not much new today.  I ran to the store to pick up the new dumbbells I ordered yesterday to have for today's workout.  At naptime I got Burn 1 done & I even was able to use the new weights with some of them.  My muscles are on fire & I can definitely feel the burn in my arms from the past 2 days & in my quads from the running.   Mamaw took the kids to the vet with her this evening which gave me some more free "me" time, so I used it taking the other 2 dogs on walks.  I ended up walking almost 3 miles.  At points I wanted to break into a run, but couldn't for the dogs sake.  They are only pugs & have trouble breathing at times.  So now at bedtime with everything out of the way, I am getting some nice relaxing time in.  :)

Hope every one got their sweat on today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment