Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 3: Power 90

Ok, so the cardio part was a little harder than I thought which means I am much more out of shape than I also thought.  Woke up sore in shoulders, back (but not from my ruptured disc), abs, & the back of my right leg, but not too sore that I couldn't get anything done.  I still managed to go redeem my gymbucks at gymboree at the mall with Lydia with me & then some grocery shopping right after, but before that I got Day 3 sculpting done.  Today didn't seem to hard, so I need to go get heavier dumbells to use.  We'll see how my arms feel in the morning though.  Lydia decided today that she was going to play ring around the rosy & london bridges by crawling thru my legs & walking around me as I was working out.  It was cute.  At times she would even stop & try & do exactly like I was doing.  She will make a great workout buddy for me.  :-)  It's supposed to warm back up a little tomorrow, so I'm hoping to take her for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment