Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saturday & Sunday

Saturday was a busy day with the kids.  First off was cheerleading registration for my oldest, the swimming lessons for my son, then off to Hershey to visit Chocolate world & then surprising my youngest with Disney on Ice, then home to grab the baseball glove & off to my son's litle league baseball evaluation for this season.  Phew!!  I was beat by the time we got home & I believe the kids were also as they actually left me sleep in until 8:15am when usually they are up by 6:30-7am.  So therefore I didn't get the chance to try my Day 4 cardio again from Fri, but my legs were still a little sore, so it might have been a good thing for them to rest up, so I am guessing that I am using Saturday as my rest day this week even though I was still pretty busy with the kids all day.


Sunday was not as busy at all, but it was a gorgeous day out!!  Got all the kids outside to play by noon where we stayed until about 1:30 when I decided to go for a walk with my youngest in the jogging stroller, son on his bike, & my oldest walking with me.  We went for 1.39 mile walk around our house here, before having to head back to the house to try & get the baby to lay down for her nap, so she could stay home while I ran my oldest to her tennis practice.  I decided today that while she was at practice I was going to go for a nice walk also, well that walk ended up being a 2.44 mile walk for a total of 3.83 miles today.  We got home to a nice dinner being ready off the grill, then it was time to get the kids their baths & in bed to start the school week.  With all the walking today & I am planning on going for another nice long walk again tomorrow, I am not sure if I will try to do day 4 over again or just go ahead with day 5 for the strength training & then just add the ab ripper to that to get some ab work in.  Guess we'll see what tomorrow does bring & how I feel.  Oh I also went out & bought heavier dumbbells to use as I was able to do all the reps (15) without a struggle last time & without my arms being so sore unlike when I first did the workout with the resistance bands.  Might have to make sure I use them 1 day a week, but also make sure it's the last one to do before the rest day to give an extra day of healing to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment