Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 4: Power 90

Well let's just say Day 4 was a total flop!!! My legs kill horribly today!  At times it hurts to fully straighten them.  My shoulders, abs, & back are doing pretty good, just every now & then they'll let me know their still sore though. I tried doing the cardio as I was supposed to today but by 10 minutes into it, I was in tears from my muscles hurting from the 1st go round of the cardio.  I decide not to injure myself by forcing me to get thru it, but to go out for a walk instead, which I did.  I walked 2.27 miles this evening.   I plan on trying the cardio tomorrow to see if it goes any easier, but I also have a very busy day with this kids for cheerleading registration for my oldest, swimming lesson for my son, & a special early birthday for my youngest who will be 2 in June at Disney on Ice-Mickey & Minnie's Adventure, then my son's baseball skills evaluation after that before headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment