Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 5: Power 90

Bright beautiful sunny day out today, so I started the day off with a 3 mile walk on the rail trail pushing the jogging stroller & my youngest.  Left leg hurt somewhat at 1st, but worked its way out by the time I got done.  Guess it was just the waking up stiffness from the 3 almost 4 miles I walked yesterday.  & then after getting home from the walk I managed to still get in Day 5: strength training in.  I didn't use the new weights today though, after 2 days off from them, I wanted to start out the week with them & see how things go.  I plan on using them on Wednesday & then the resistance bands on Friday.  I actually felt so burnt out today that I fell asleep on the couch while my youngest was napping.  All in All today was a good day I think.  Let's see how I feel for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment