Monday, April 9, 2012

Starting the Journey

In 2006, 4 years after my son was born, I found out that I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)which makes losing weight 10 times as hard for me than normal females my age with no issues, but I desperately need to do something!!  I am tired of my up & downs, so maybe if I blog about what I try, it will be a written record of my trials & triumphs to look back upon when needed for my journey.  After seeing my friend, Angela's post about using the bodybugg, I decided to get one of my own to try early in February.  I was doing great until my uncle passed away & the trip out of town & all 3 kids getting sick with either pneumonia or strep & then even passing it on to me.  Well it's time for me to get back with the program & start my journey again!!  Going to charge the bodybugg tonight, & cause I also have a ruptured disc in my lower back I opted to start with the Power 90 dvd series instead of the more well known P90X, Insanity, or Chalene, but I plan to work my way up to them!!  So here goes nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment