Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 1: Turbo Fire/CLX/Running

Well it's day 1 and I am already going to have to modify most of the workout planned for today- CLX Burn Circuit 1 + Fire 30 (or a30 min run). Was hoping to be able to get a run in tonight, but ended up with my back acting up on Saturday again from a herniated L5-S1 disc with sciatic & spinal stenosis, so this is going to be a fun day to try to get this done. It needs to be done to help strengthen my back, just don't want to make anything worse. :-(


Update:  I thought I was going to have to modify a lot of the workout for today because of my back, but I was wrong!!  I woke up in pain this morning, but took some ibuprofen & just decide to get on with my day.  So off I went, ran my errands & doing things around the house & my back was holding up! :-)    With my dad having off work do to the rain this morning I was able to get out for my walk/jog while my youngest was napping.  I had only intended on walking because of my back, but things were going so well while walking that I got bored & felt great so I started jogging a little towards the end.  Only jogged for about a 1/2 mile, but didn't want to risk push my back to far that I couldn't do anything tonight.  After the older kids activities this evening & bedtime came time to for CLX Burn 1.  I LOVED IT!!  I didn't need to modify for my back, I needed to because my muscles weren't strong enough yet!!. Just got done less than an hour ago & I can already feel my arms are on fire!!  :-) Tomorrow is Turbo Fire 55EZ & 10 min stretch which I have a feeling I am really going to be needing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment