Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2: Turbo Fire 55 EZ Class + 10min Stretch

Day 2 was an awesome day for me!!  I woke up feeling great, ran some errands, came home & ordered bigger 10 lbs dumbbells as I have a feeling I will be needing them for Chalean workouts!! :-)   Turbo Fire 55EZ was on the schedule for today & I did my best working thru it, but still had to take many breaks!  It was just as fun as I remembered it from last month!  Tomorrow is CLX burn circuit 1 again & stretch 10, so I will get to test out my new weights on some of the exercises!!

After bedtime I decided I was going out for a nice walk & got bored with it after only about 1/2 mile, so I started jogging it.   I put my phone in my pocket & just forgot about it & ran!!  After getting queasy in the stomach & being almost home, I pulled my phone out to look at it & couldn't believe my eyes.  My total distance was 3.84 miles tonight!  So far this is my longest distance, but not the fastest.  I am still playing it easy with the impact on my back.  Don't need to knock myself totally out of the game so early!

Hope everyone got their workout in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment