Sunday, September 16, 2012

MIA- Sorry

Sorry I've been missing in action on here, but life got in the way & I sort of fell off some of my goals, but managed to keep some others!! P90X didn't go over so well as I feel I still need some time to work up to that level, but I'm still working for it. :-). Instead I started Turbo Fire with my friend from afar. Everything was great on that until I got sidelined from some house reconstruction & painting almost the entire house. Got back into Turbo Fire but then our 10 day vacation broke into that. Sigh!! So ever since vacation, I've just been working bits & pieces back in, but not stuck to a schedule. My friend is finishing up on the 23rd, so we've picked another 12 week schedule to try out. This time we are mixing Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, & running into it!! So excited, as this will help bring weights into the program & hopefully get me set to be able to do P90X. :-) but also keeping Turbo Fire involved which I ABSOLUTELY love!! I am still doing good with my weight loss efforts also! Slow & steady, but still in the right direction at least!! :-). I'm at the weight I was when I met my youngest daughter's dad! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment