Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Chance Survey

My friend Angie posted this on her blog Sisters and the Scale which she found off another blog she follows & like her I thought it would be fun do as well so here goes!

Last Food I ate

This morning for breakfast I had a whole grain english muffin sandwich with 2 slices of turkey bacon, 2 large eggs, & a tiny bit of heinz simply ketchup.

Last Beverage I Drank

I woke up super thirsty this morning so I drank an entire 16.9 oz bottle of water to start my morning off.

Last Workout

In honor of all that have served our Nation I participated in the National Veteran's Day Virtual 11K run yesterday with my daughters.  You can read more about that here on my blog post from yesterday-National Veteran's Day 11K.

Last Thing Pinned

Umm, is there away to figure out the last thing you pinned?  I haven't been on Pinterest in forever!!  lol Let me go see if I can figure out the last thing I pinned.  Ok, I was able to figure out the last thing I pinned 35 DIY Halloween Costumes


Last Text Message Sent

Last text messages I sent were to my oldest daughter to see if she woke up in time to get ready for school.  I so was not ready to get out of my warm bed this morning & I wasn't hearing her moving around upstairs to be getting ready, so i sent her 2 text to check & sure enough she wasn't up.  I actually had to get up & moving to o wake her up as she didn't reply to them.

Last Blog I Visited

That would be my friend Angie's blog at Sisters and the Scale so that I could post this blog post.  lol  Angie & I have been friends since high school & she has been a major inspiration to me for my journey & I can't thank her enough at this point.  I think without following her on her journey, I would just be doing the same on again off again routine that I have been doing for year! She doesn't know it yet (well now she will when she reads this), but out of my oldest daughter's mouth yesterday the 11K, that because of Angie inspiring me to start running it is also starting to inspire her too.  :)  Steph really enjoyed our run.  At the beginning of it she wasn't so thrilled, but then when she found out we were already 2.5 miles in she decided to go the distance with me & is ready to do it again next weekend.   Lydia must be inspired also as she woke up asking to go for another run today.  I am so looking forward to being able to run with both of my girls.  Thank you Angie!!!  Luv ya!

Last Tweet I Sent

Guess I actually need signed up on twitter to be able to tweet.  LOL  Ok I have signed up on it, but don't get it all, so I have done nothing else with it.  Maybe I will let Steph on twitter so she can figure it out for me & then I can tweet too.

Last Place I Visited

 On Saturday night we were invited over to a friend's house for a bonfire with the kid.  It was really nice to just relax by the fire & let the kids run & play flashlight tag or hide & seek in the dark.  I like the way the bottom pic turned out with the glow of the fire at the bottom with the ashes flying thru the air like fireflies.

Last Thing I Baked

Last thing I baked would have to be the chicken tenders with a sweet potato crust.  The kids & I love them.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm so proud of you!!! You're amazing! I hope some day my kids want to run with me too. D climbs in the stroller when ever we go outside - I think he misses our runs in it.
    I really like your photo of the "fireflies" - great pic!!

    ReplyDelete