Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Turkey Day everyone! I hope everyone has had a great day with family & friends!! I know my kids & I did! I started today out with the 40th Anniversary Millersville Turkey Trot (didn't get any pictures of myself this time, but I will let you one of my shirt & bib), Then we got to sit down to watch some football, & relax. After bedtime, I needed to catch up on some of my miles for the Pile on the Miles & some steps for the Step Challenge so I went ahead & went back out for another walk of 2.75 miles. That's 7.5 miles for me today to warrant that piece of pie, ok ok, the 2 pieces of pie & some cookies.




came home to a fabulous dinners which my kids help my dad prepare the main courses as Steph & I prepared all of the desserts yesterday as I knew I'd be gone all morning.


Take a good look at this picture, do you see anything wrong with it?!? LOL

I was feeling great so after dinner, Lydia & I walked up to the park & I got a 1.5 mile walk in while she played & then I played the last half hour with her before it started getting dark.

We came back home for some pumpkin pie! Yummy!! My 1st of the season & it was made from fresh pumpkin that I cooked down. :)

Then we got to sit down to watch some football, & relax. After bedtime, I needed to catch up on some of my miles for the Pile on the Miles & some steps for the Step Challenge so I went ahead & went back out for another walk of 2.75 miles. That's 7.5 miles for me today to warrant that piece of pie, ok ok, the 2 pieces of pie & some cookies.
 
Lydia was enjoying these as they were setting up yesterday!






No comments:

Post a Comment