Saturday, December 1, 2012

December's Here

Wow, where did November & the rest of the year go?!?  I can't believe it's December & 2012 is almost over!  Well anyhow, how did you do on your goals for November?  Here is how mine went-

1) Lose 4.7 lbs, well I'm sad to say that I didn't make this goal by a very slim margin.  I LOST 4.6LBS & came down with a nasty head cold these last few days which has side tracked me.

2) Eating clean- Well still same issue here, I do good for some meals, but then it's dinner time & there is goes cause of having to make 2 separate meals.  I need to continue working on this one!

3) Strength training- I didn't get a single workout for strength training as I was too concentrated on mile mileage & steps for the other challenges.

4) Challenges- Pile on the Miles- My goal was 85 miles in November, well I DID IT!!  I actually went beyond the 85 & got almost 100 miles this month.  I got 95 miles in this month.  As far as the Step It Up Challenge- I didn't make this one either.  I got 353,595 steps when I needed 390,000 to average the 13,000  per day.  Oh well, you can't win them all, but I will hit that 100 miles in a month at some point! :)



Now for December's Goals

1) Starting ChaLean Extreme on Monday Dec 3rd!  Going to work on the strength training this month!

2) With the cold weather really getting to my lungs, my plan is going to be to get at least 1 mile run in outside 3 times per week &  finishing those runs up with some interval or hill training on the treadmill.  I still want to work on my runs outdoors to get the fresh air & see if my lungs will ease up to it after awhile.

3) I want to lose 4 more lbs this month, but with starting on ChaLean & building up some muscle, I am not sure I will quite get there, but I am going to try to!  Not sure what inches 4 lbs might equal to measure it that way, so as long as I either lose inches or the weight, I will call this a success at the end of the month.

4) Lastly, but not least, friends & I are up to more Facebook challenges.  The 1st one is Holiday Squat Challenge.  2nd Challenge is 500 burpees for Christmas which basically comes down to 16 burpees a day.  3rd challenge is Surviving December which is just committing to 20 minutes of activity a day, so it could go hand in hand with doing the other ones.  4th challenge this month is Running the 25 Days of Christmas which is another one of just getting any type of activity going with prizes that you could win.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment