Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ChaLean Day 11

Today was Burn Intervals & Ab Burner again.  I got it done before lunch today as I knew I was going to celebrate Christmas with my mother-in-law as she will be traveling across country over the holidays.  I was able to use the 5 lb weights for the entire workout rather than having to switch to the 3 lb today.  I also used the toning band for the exercises. I am very sore this evening & ready for bed, so this is going to be a little short & sweet note.  Have a good night/day all!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!
    Question- how did you get the bar across the top that lets you put in your races?? I've been searching for it and can't find it. I want to add it to mine!! Just FB me with where you got it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I tweeted that you won my giveaway and there's no contact info for you. If you can get in touch with me by Saturday before I pick another winner, thank you.

    ReplyDelete