Sunday, December 2, 2012

ChaLean Extreme: Day 1

While getting things ready to start this tomorrow & looking at the schedules, I saw that the rest days are on Monday's & Saturday's which I really like with all the traveling I do on the weekends to take my youngest back & forth to her dad's, so I went ahead & started it tonight.  Yes that does mean tomorrow is already a rest day, but I like Monday's to be one of the days I get my runs in on so I'm thinking this will workout really nice.

Burn Circuit 1
1) sumo squat with hip lift- (weight/reps) 10/12
2) lunge with posterior fly- 5/12
3) push-up with leg lift- 12 knees
4) dead lift with posterior fly- 5/12
5) lunge with core rotation- Left- 10/12, Right- 10/12
6) bench press & leg lower- 8/10 no toning band
7) squat with side bend- 10/12
8) forward-lean lunge with DBL arm posterior fly- 5/12
9) chest fly with hip lift- 8/10

The only dumbbell weights I have are 5, 8, & 10's so I will probably be getting the 12's if not 15's soon also.  Maybe Santa will bring them for me.  :)  I think I will be trying to increase the weights on most of these next Sunday when they come back around.

P.S.  I also got my 25 squats & 16 burpees today!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Patti!!! You'll be happy you have those 5's and 8's on some of the arm moves (my shoulders and triceps like those low numbers - LOL). I bought 12 and 15's for some of her leg routines. I really wish I'd had 20-25 though. Darn weights get more expensive the higher you go though. Fingers crossed Santa brings you a nice set of dumbbells for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about Chalene Extreme! I want to try it in 2013!

    ReplyDelete