Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CLX Day 3 Complete

After not getting to it yesterday cause of the ER run, I got it done this morning like I said I would while waiting to hear something on my dad from the heart cath.
I hate this game!!


After getting kids on the bus & getting Lydia settled, I was able to push play & get my workout done, so here is CLX Burn 2 recap-

1) sumo squat with bicep curl - 8/12 (weight/reps)
2) lunge with one-arm tricep extension- right- 5/12, left- 5/12
3) dead lift row- 10/12
4) sumo squat with overhead tricep extension- 10/12
5) dead lift with double row- 10/12
6) bowler's lunge with single-arm row- right- 10/12, left- 10/12
7) bicep curls with abductor balance- 8/12 - no toning band
8) forward-lean lunge with double row- 10/12
9) triple-threat push-ups- tricep, regular, & spiderman pushups - 4 of each all on knees (triceps are really weak-fell flat on my face a couple of times, lol, desperately need work there, so I can't wait to see where I am in 90 days)

I am really hoping I was good enough this year for Santa to bring me some heavier dumbbells.  There was a couple exercises in this group that I could've gone heavier with, but the heaviest I have is 10's for right now.  & so far I am still loving the weights!  Why didn't I start & stick with this sooner?!?  Already looking for my next program when I finish up in 90 days.  I'm think Les Mills Pump as I heard that is only 3 days a week which would fall into my plan of running 3 days a week come the nicer weather after winter comes to and end.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love lifting weights too. You'll start to see an increase in your energy as well. I hope Santa brings you some weights...I would love some new running shoes. He, he.
    Tricep push-ups are the worst...I'm not very good at those either.
    And their must be something in the air. I still can't believe I fell over while lunging - oh my! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things go well for your dad!

    I just got done with CLX! Loved it!! Used to be a total cardio junkie with Turbo Fire until this program!

    I hope Santa brings you heavy weights!! With the triceps at the beginning of it I could only do about 2. By the time I was finished I could complete just about all of them! There is hope! YOU will get so much stronger in SO many ways!!

    ReplyDelete