Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa Arrived A Little Early


Well it looks like I made the good girl list for Santa this year & he knew exactly what I needed & wanted this year!  :)

After getting the chance to see Santa this weekend & talking about how my fitness journey is going with my running coming to a stand still for my shins & needing to wait until after Christmas to get myself fitted at a running store (which are all at least 30 min from my house) & some compression socks, my Santa was nice to give me some cash to be able to go get them now rather than wait, so that way I can be ready to try & get back out there as soon as I can instead of having to wait even longer to get them. :)


Later this weekend Santa found out I had started ChaLean Extreme, but I was in need of some heavier weights to really make the program effective for me on some of the exercises.  & it just so happens that on Thursday I received an email with a great deal on adjustable weights that were originally $70 on sale for $20 this week, so we stopped by on our way home from Atlantic City this afternoon & found some.  Santa got me a pair of 12.5 lb adjustable (settings are 3, 6, 9.5, & 12.5 lbs) dumbbells, but then the store only had 1 of the 25 lb adjustable (5, 10, 15, 20, & 25 settings) so we grabbed that & I am on the lookout at the local stores here for another one this week.  If I can't find one, I will order it offline, but at least for now I have a little heavier.

(Update-- Santa happen to find the matching 25 lb weight at the local store today!! 12/10/12)


I'm soo thankful for my boyfriend being soo supportive of me & encourages me in every way he can!  Thank You!!

2 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO!!! I'm so glad 'Santa' was good to you this year. What awesome gifts!! Definitely something you'll be using for the entire year. I hope the new heavier weights work out well for you. I need new shoes too, so when you decide you're going to go and get fitted I might go ahead and join you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they will be something I use alot of, well ok, maybe not the shoes for the entire year, LOL! I will let you know when I am going & hopefully it works out so we can get together again!

      Delete