Sunday, January 13, 2013

3 mile Run

As I mapped out my runs for the half training plan, I have planned that Sunday's will be my long run days that way when I go away for the weekends to see Francis, I will still be able to get them in on Sunday evenings. So with that today's 1st long run was only 3 miles with running 3 min & walking 1 min intervals. I felt great with the run again tonight that I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to check my phone when I got home to see my pace. 12:54!! The fastest pace I've ever done was an 11:55 with straight running & this one I just did by alternating run/walks. I can't wait to see how I progress thru the year! :)


Tomorrow's workout plan is Les Mills Combat 30 Kick Start in morning, hopefully CLX Push 2 Circuit in afternoon, & then finishing up with a recovery walk on the treadmill while watching the "Biggest Loser"

2 comments:

  1. Great job Patti!!! You're getting so much faster already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see where I am at end of year!!

      Delete