Monday, January 7, 2013

Les Mills Combat: Day 1


I ordered this when it was on the presale & received it early Dec, but cause of my shin/foot problems I was holding off for a little.  I joined a group of Facebook that were all starting today, so I have joined them along with starting to get back into the running & continuing with ChaLean Extreme for these next 2 months. :)

Can you tell I want to hit my goals??
Anyhow, I woke up early to get my 1st Combat 30 Kick Start in & OMG I am in love!!  It's alot similar to Turbo Fire with the kicks & punches, so more than likely if you love that program you will like this one too.  :D LES MILLS COMBAT combines explosive moves from 6 martial arts disciplines to help trigger lean muscle development and burn fat. Through 7 high-energy workouts, you’ll watch as your body leans out and becomes ultra-defined . . . revealing your strong, chiseled inner warrior!

I can't wait to see what the rest of these workouts are like & I am already looking forward to waking up early tomorrow morning for it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Sounds like a great program. I like your new background too - melting ice cubes - funny! I have trouble reading the words though. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about having trouble reading it, wasn't sure myself so I put the background back on. :)

      Delete