Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Les Mills Combat Power HIIT & ChaLEAN Extreme Push Circuit 3

Today was a busy day in which I am sure many more will be coming!!  I woke up very sore from Les Mills Combat 30 yesterday.  My upper back & shoulder blades!  This morning was  Les Mills Power HIIT.


This workout is 30 minutes in length. It involves intervals using resistance training full body exercises such as dead-lifts, squats, power cleans, and power presses. (I used my 5 lb dumbbells) It also involves body weight exercises such as push-ups, burpees, plyo lunges, jump squats and then it finishes up with a tough make you drop to your knees core routine.  My legs were toast by the end of this, & I was just praying they would recover & allow me to get my run in this evening as I had only a short 1.5 mile run planned to test my shin/foot out.  
& they recovered after a nice short nap this afternoon.  I was able to do 1.5 miles in 19.53 min.  I ran with a few walk breaks as my lungs definitely are not use to the cold anymore, but I am fully hoping to be able to take advantage to the nicer temps this week to hopefully get outside for a few more of my planned runs.  I am just happy to be back out there & able to get back into running.
Lastly I had 1 more workout planned for this evening.

CLX Push Circuit 3
1) sumo squat- 25/8
2) single arm row- L&R- 20/8
3) chest fly- 12.5/8
4) bowler lunge- L&R- 25/8
5) double arm bent over row- 15/8
6) bench press- 15/8
7) single leg sumo squat- L&R- 20/8
8) reverse grip bent over row- 15/8
9) long arm pull over- 20/8



3 comments:

  1. ooohhhh! I like the blue, much easier to read. And you're a frickin' rock star!!!! 3 workouts in one day - way to rock it!!! You're going to be headed to Disney in no time!!! Woo-hoo!!! Okay, no more exclamation points - LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! That's my goal!! I want to get kids to Disney for next year!! :) & it's ok for the !!!!!!! LOL There will be more days of 3 in one day!! :) I have them all planned out on the calendar as to what to do when!!

      Delete
  2. OH, and are you drinking Shakeology? I saw a picture of the green one in your post...

    ReplyDelete