Thursday, January 10, 2013

ChaLean Extreme Push 1 Week 2

Today I got Push Circuit 1 done again even though I am still sooo sore from Les Mills Combat, but the soreness feels great as I know it's my body changing.  :)  I am sure I will still be sore tomorrow after tonight's workout!  I thought I was about at my limit last week, but guess what!!  I went heavier!!

I think I am!!
Here is tonight's recap:

1) standard biceps curl- 15/6 15/8
2) standard squat - 25/8 25/8
3) single-arm bent-over tricep extension - left & right -12.5/8 15/6
4) v-press biceps - 12.5/6 12.5/7
5) single-leg squat - 25/8 25/8
6) overhead tricep extension - 20/8 25/8
7) hammer biceps - 12.5/8 15/8
8) heel squat - 20/8 25/8
9) push-ups - 6 great form knees, 2 more form lacking 7 great & 1 not so

I still can't believe I am lifting this heavy!! & I already have some of these marked to go even heavier on my tracking sheet for next week!!  :)

Workouts planned for tomorrow are Les Mills Combat Plyo HIIT & a 2.5 mile run/walk.  It's a rest day for CLX & that's probably a good thing after watching a preview of the Plyo DVD.

2 comments:

  1. you're doing awesome!!! Great job on all of it - you're getting so much stronger. Plyo - good times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After previewing the DVD, I'm actually thinking this may kill me!! All the burpees, squats, lunges, speed skaters, push ups, & mountain climbers. What am I in for today?!? One good thing is I woke up without any shoulder or upper body pain today. :)

      Delete