Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!!  I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays with family & friends!  I got to spend mine in NYC with Francis & his family, but now the it's time to get to work on all these fitness goals!!  Speaking of goals here are mine for 2013!!

1- logging 1000 miles of running/walking
2- 10,000 steps per day for 5 days/week- I will be using my fitbit to track & I am going to keep a spreadsheet in my Google Drive, just ask & I will share the drive.
3- complete a half marathon or 2!  Already signed up for the MD Double with 1st on Frederick Running Festival & the 2nd at the Baltimore Running Festival

4- weigh 175 or less- this will be 35 lbs which doesn't sound like a lot, but since I have PCOS it could actually be a struggle for me at even less than a pound per week goal.  To help me with this goal I plan on eating clean with a treat meal allowed at home for every 5 lbs lost & then at the 90/10 or 80/20 rule that my other treat meals will be when I am AWAY visiting Francis & I don't always have my choice of food.  :)

5- Complete ChaLean Extreme (60 days left), Les Mills Combat (60 day program starting 1/7 along with ChaLean Extreme), & possibly P90X (90 days) & Les Mills Pump (90 days)

Good Luck with your goals/resolutions this year!!













No comments:

Post a Comment