Monday, January 7, 2013

ChaLEAN Extreme Push Circuit 2

Last night while I was walking on the treadmill to get my 3 miles in that I had planned the Biggest Loser new season premier came on TV, so I finished the last mile while watching the beginning.

Then I still had to get my Push 2 workout in, so I popped the DVD into the laptop & was able to have both of best worlds.  :)  I will be doing the same again tonight as I am run/walking my 2 miles on the treadmill & watching it.  I love the new setup in my room as it doesn't make the treadmill so much of dreadmill. LOL  Anyhow here is my recap of the Push 2 circuit:

1) standard overhead press- 15/8
2) single leg lunge- L&R- 20/8
3) standing reverse fly- 12.5/6
4) standing arnold press- 12.5/8
5) single leg deadlift- L&R- 12.5/8
6) bent over lat raises- 12.5/8
7) frontal shoulder press- 12.5/8
8) single leg tap lunges- L&R- 12.5/8
9) lateral delt raise- 10/8

A couple of these I already have noted to move to the next weight next week, but for most part I think I was still on to where I need to be for this set. :)


1 comment:

  1. You'll have to take a photo of your new set up! How was biggest loser? I forgot it was on last night. Great job on CLX!

    ReplyDelete